Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Post market hangover

Well, the market was on Sunday and it is Thursday today. I am still recovering. That is age for you... you can't stop it and it creeps up on you. Anyway, the day did not go as well as I had intended or hoped. I will have to do a few more if I want to become known or not bother with it at all.

But onto happier things. I am going to show you my diversity tote. I like the word diversity. It has so many meanings but all of them are nice.


This tote took a million years to put together. I like patterns but I didn't want it to not match, and it kind of doesn't but that gives it a good look anyway. I used spray adhesive so that I can move the strips until they were just right. Once I was happy with the result, I quilted the front and bag pieces and finally made them into a tote. The tote is the easiest pattern to assemble, whips up in a couple of minutes. The hardest part in this is choosing the fabrics and making sure that the colours in each are related. What do you think of this tote?

No comments:

Post a Comment